Shure 515SBG-18X - New - Gooseneck Paging Mic with Pushbutton Switch and Flange
The Shure 515SBG-18X is a low-impedance dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck and a heavy duty mounting flange. It is ideal for paging applications. It may also be used as a talkback or cuing microphone in TV, film, and recording studios. Because of its low impedance, this microphone retains its level and response characteristics even when long cable lengths are used.
The 515SBG18X is supplied with a push-to-talk button and a four-conductor cable (two conductors shielded).
- Perfect frequency response for announcing, narration, and paging applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- N-dym magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low handling noise
- Durable diecast locking grille and handle
- Built-in push-to-talk button controls microphone circuit and control circuit
- 18 inch gooseneck and mounting flange supplied